Nuclear Med Tech
Nuclear Med Tech
Our client in Eastern Colorado, just 1.5hrs outside of Denver, is searching for a full-time Nuclear Medicine Technologist for their Day shift position. Interested candidates must have graduated from a school of Nuclear Medicine Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained, a minimum of one year of Nuclear Medicine experience and one year of Radiologic/Imaging experience. Enjoy a full-time permanent opportunity that offers competitive compensation and full benefits. Apply immediately as this position will be filled quickly!
Benefits for the Nuclear Medicine Technologist position:
- Relocation Assistance and/or Sign On Possible
- Full Benefits
- Day Shift
- Great Compensation Package
Responsibilities and Requirements of the Nuclear Medicine Technologist:
- Performs Nuclear Medicine/CT/Diagnostic exams on patients of all ages ranging from infant to geriatric in Radiology and CT, and from child to geriatric in Nuclear Medicine; understands and performs quality control for Nuclear Medicine; administers contrast agents according to site-specific/Radiologist protocol; and performs equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems.
- Requires graduate from a school of Nuclear Medicine Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained; graduate from a school of Radiologic Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained; minimum of one (1) year of Nuclear Medicine experience and one (1) year of radiologic/imaging experience;
Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Nuclear Medicine; and certified by the State of Colorado top practice and administer radiation (fluoro).
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required. Prefer specific experience or training in (CT) (M) (MRI) and (ULTRA) and ARRT Registry in specific area(s).
For more information on this Nuclear Medicine Technologist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.