to join a local practice. This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family. The Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
Conveniently located in Eastern Nebraska with easy access to both Lincoln and Omaha, this community is known as the area where the “West began” serving as a major outpost for early pioneers. Historical monuments, outdoor trails, water parks and plenty of recreational activities make this an area where the entire family can find something to enjoy.
- Practice with a Group of one Ophthalmologist and six Optometrists practicing primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry
- The group practices from six locations within a 1 hour radius
- Modernizing Medicine EMR with the most advanced iPad chart input and image management system
- practice goal of providing all the eye care needs of the family, Contacts to Cataracts, Lenses to LASIK, the practice has strategic partnerships for neuro-ophthalmology, pediatric-strabismus, and surgical retina.
- $400k 1st Year Salary Guarantee
- Partnership opportunities
- PTO and Complete benefits plans