Our client located in the Southern Ohio is looking for a full-time Pathologist Assistant. Candidates with 2+ years of experience and ASCP/AAPA certification are preferred. This is an immediate hire so submit your application to us today!
Responsibilities of the Pathologist Assistant:
- Assists with some functions performed by the anatomic pathologists.
- Performs autopsies, photography, and grossing of surgical specimens under the supervision of a pathologist.
- Common tasks and duties include (but are not limited to) the gross examination of routine and complex surgical specimens, submission of tissue sections, specimen triage, tissue collection for ancillary studies, postmortem examinations, medical photography, frozen section preparation, laboratory inventory, tissue storage and disposal.
- Monitors progress of tissue studies for autopsy cases and arranges tissue storage and organization.
- Periodic administrative responsibilities.
Minimum Requirements for the Pathologist Assistant position:
- Two+ years of experience as a PA
- ASCP or AAPA certification preferred. Must be eligible.
Not the perfect job for you? Send your resume to Nolan@radiusstaffingsolutions.com so we can discuss our other opportunities nationwide and find the perfect fit for you!