This is a beautiful community in Southwest Georgia found along the Plantation Trace region. It is the metropolitan hub of the area with the perfect mix of big city amenities and small town charm. They offer excellent public and private school systems and plenty of outdoor activities and recreation.
- Collaborate with staff and healthcare professionals to diagnose the nature or extent of mental disorder.
- Counsel outpatients or other patients during office visits.
- Provide therapy, assessment, and consultation to children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- Design individual care plans, using a variety of treatments.
- Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists License or ability to obtain
- PsyD or PhD
- Very competitive compensation package
- Complete benefit plan
- Relocation allowance
- PTO and retirement plans
- Qualifies for National Health Corp loan repayment plan