A rural, coastal health system in Alaska is seeking a new Quality Director to plan, direct, and coordinate strategic planning and the development of a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure optimal results in healthcare delivery and compliance. This person will be a part of the Executive Management Team and is responsible for assisting the CEO in overseeing the day-to-day quality functions of the hospital. $130-150K salary, relocation, free health/dental/vision, and no state income taxes!
- Must be an RN with significant management and quality experience preferred.
- Must have leadership skills in quality and utilization management, quality effectiveness, and protocol development.
- Extensive knowledge of The Joint Commission accreditation process.
- Excellent coaching, counseling, and mentoring skills.
- Preferred working experience in rural healthcare, hospital, and Tribal Services.
- Responsible for providing the CEO with comprehensive, complete, and fair quality-related materials.
- Developing business plans for all quality areas supervised and work cooperatively with other members of the Executive Management Team.
- Providing vision and direction to the staff.
- Alerting the CEO of any quality issues and informing the CEO about the quality status of the company.
- 30+ PTO days for year one employees.
- No State Income Tax!
- No employee contribution for health, medical, and dental! FREE HEALTH CARE!
- Temporary housing options.
- Relocation assistance.
If you have an interest in the details of this position or other positions, please submit your resume and we will contact you!