Our client, which is a smaller hospital outside of Fairview, Montana is seeking a Radiologic Technologist with Computed Tomography experience. This is a Monday-Friday night shift role. Enjoy an excellent full-time/permanent position in Beautiful Sought after Montana.
This Radiology Technologist opportunity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This is a beautiful location with safe neighborhoods, a multitude of recreation, and plenty of metro amenities to enjoy. Sign-on bonuses and Relocation assistance are offered!
Highlights of the Radiologic/CT Technologist
- Night shift
- Monday- Friday 11 pm- 7 am
- Generous shift differential
Job Responsibilities for Radiologic Technologist/CT Tech
- Perform a variety of technical procedures that require the use of independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative.
- No rotating call coverage.
- Must have CT experience and be able to work independently
Requirements for the Radiologic Technologist/CT Tech
- ARRT CT
- Holds or is eligible for Montana State licensure.
For more information on this Radiology Technologist role or others nationwide, please send your most updated resume for consideration