Dexter, New Mexico
Our client is located outside of Santa Fe, New Mexico near the Texas border is seeking a Full-time permanent Radiologic/CT Tech for their acute setting facility. The ideal candidate will work under the Radiologist performing technical procedures to aid in diagnosis.
Be part of a growing and stable healthcare system. They are offering a generous compensation package including Relocation.
Live and work in one of the largest cities in New Mexico. Great schools, affordable living, and a better quality of life.
Responsibilities of the Radiology/CT Technologist
- Performs technical procedures for radiologic diagnosis
- Under the direction of a Radiologist
- Assumes responsibility of tested areas and procedures required
Requirements of the Radiology/CT Technologist
- Completion of approved Rad Tech or NMT AMA school
- 2 years of experience in an acute setting preferred
- ARRT registered
- BLS; ACLS and PALS preferred
Send an updated resume for immediate consideration. Good people know good people! Please feel free to share with peers and colleagues.