Our client in Western Texas is seeking full-time permanent Radiology Technologists to join their Radiology/Imaging team. Interested candidates must have an ARRT registry to be considered for this role. New graduates are welcome! This position offers competitive compensation and great benefits.
Responsibilities of the ARRT Radiology Technologist
- Performs technical aspects of radiology that ultimately lead to completed radiographic procedures with a complete clinical history
- Operates radiological equipment in a filmless environment
- Administering medical X-rays on injured and/or sick patients as directed by physicians following accepted procedures and policies
- All shifts available
Requirements of the ARRT Radiology Technologist
- ARRT registry required
- One year of hospital experience is preferred but not required
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association required
- Certified by the state of Texas, Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT)
Benefits for the ARRT Radiology Technologist
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
Not interested in this role? Send your resume to Gina@radiusstaffingsolutions.com so we can discuss our other opportunities nationwide and find the perfect fit for you!