Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Our client located in the state of New Mexico is seeking a RN Stroke Coordinator to join their leadership team. The ideal candidate has three years of acute care clinical nursing experience and is NIH Stroke Scale Certification. Beautiful, sought after location! Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers competitive pay and a full benefit package.
Job Responsibilities of the Stroke Coordinator:
- Analyzes patient records, program files, reports and other stroke related data.
- Creates charts or graphs and analyzes statistics and presents stroke data at the Stroke Committee.
- Prepares stroke incidence reports and analyzes statistical data of the stroke program activities for audit review, administrative review, and physician review.
- Abstracts and analyzes medical records. Analyzes medical records of re-admitted patients for current follow-up and/or secondary treatment.
- Coordinates and facilitates stroke educational activities as required for physicians, staff, patients and the community.
- Works with hospital stroke medical director and/or other hospital department directors and managers.
Minimum Requirements for the Nurse Stroke Coordinator:
- 3+ years of acute care clinical nursing experience.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification preferred
- RN License
For more information on this permanent RN Coordinator role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.