Fairfax, South Carolina
Our client located in the Southern South Carolina area is recruiting a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner or Certified Nurse Midwife to join their team who does not need to deliver. They have multiple sites, and the location they are hiring for has been in the community for over 30 years. This is an excellent employed position with a thriving Federally Qualified Health Center. Must have a minimum of three years of experience within the field.
This is a very quaint, rural area located in Southern South Carolina. There is a warm sense of community and safe neighborhoods. They have good school systems, and easy access to both Columbia, and the South Carolina beaches and coast.
Responsibilities for the WHNP/CNM
- Assess, diagnose and treat the health care needs of women throughout their lifespan.
- GYN, OB up to 34 weeks, IUD insertions/removal, and colposcopy, if trained.
- Preventive care such as well-woman exams, breast cancer screenings, Papanicolaou (Pap) tests or contraceptive care.
- May provide adolescent health care, pregnancy testing, fertility evaluation, prenatal visits, after-pregnancy care and menopausal care.
Minimum Requirements for the WHNP/CNM
- Active South Carolina license or ability to obtain
- One year of experience working as a WHNP or CNM
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience within the field.
- Very Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plan with Health/Dental/CME/Retirement and PTO
For more information on this permanent Women's Health Nurse Practitioner or Certified Nurse Midwife opportunity or other positions nationwide, please apply with your most recent CV