One of the most prominent healthcare organizations in the Southeast is looking for a full-time ASCP Chemistry Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, four years of experience as a Medical Laboratory Technologist/Technician, and ASCP MT/MLT certification. This is an immediate hire need so do not delay in submitting your application to us today.
Responsibilities of the Chemistry Supervisor:
- Organizes, and staffs the work activities of the laboratory during each shift to provide laboratory services to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Day shift
Requirements of the Chemistry Supervisor:
- 4 years of experience
- MT or MLT ASCP certified
- Two years of supervisory and /or lead experience in a clinical laboratory
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Benefits for the Chemistry Supervisor:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Relocation Assistance Possible
For more information on this Laboratory Supervisor role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.