SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in eastern Washington near Othello is seeking a Healthcare Controller/Accounting Manager to join their growing team. Bachelor's Degree and/or master's degree with healthcare experience is required. Strong interpersonal skills, communication with progressive knowledge and experience of accounting processes, tracking and reporting.
Job Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Responsible for monitoring adherence of the finance department processes to the organization’s financial policies, procedures, and internal control practices.
- Participates in developing the annual federal, operating and capital budgets.
- Participates in the annual financial, pension, and Medicaid audits and the 990-tax return submission.
- Responsible for a timely month end close and preparation of financial statements ensuring accuracy and compliance with GAAP.
- Participates in grant management including budget adherence and drawn down or reimbursement processes.
- Assists in preparing the annual Medicare cost report.
- Responsible for review of the payroll process, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Requirements of the Controller:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or master's degree
- Healthcare experience is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Progressive knowledge and experience of accounting processes, tracking and reporting.
For more information on this permanent Healthcare Accounting Director/Controller position or others nationwide, please apply with an updated CV.