Smithfield, North Carolina
Our client located near Smithfield, North Carolina is seeking CT Techs for two of their locations. Located less than 2 hours from North Carolina’s beautiful coast and 5 hours from the oldest mountains in the world. Enjoy the four beautiful seasons with an average of under 3 inches of snowfall each year. There are wonderful schools, including a University. This facility in an active, thriving city is waiting for you to be part of their team! Sign On Bonus offered! New grads are welcomed!
Responsibilities of the CT Techs:
- Performs all diagnostic CT procedures per hospital protocol including but not limited to brain, chest, facial, spinal, pelvis, abdomen, extremities, biopsies, drainages, nephrectomies, TMJ, renal, orbits, computed tomography angiography, oral and IV contrast
- Experience in IV access and power injections
- Prepares contrast media for administration and/or assists radiologist in administering contrast media and practices sterile techniques
- Assist Radiologists in obtaining the necessary anatomical and pathological data, pertinent patient history, and supporting clinical data to diagnose a variety of conditions and diseases
Requirements of the CT Techs:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, or medical science.
- ARRT certification
- BLS certification
- Basic computer skills
For more information on this CT Tech role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.