Las Vegas, Nevada
Currently looking for a Registered Cat Scan Imaging Technologist (CT Tech) to fill an opening with an Academic Medical Center located around the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Interested candidates should have three years of clinical experience in a Trauma setting, and have or be eligible for a State of Nevada License in Radiology. Enjoy Employer Paid Pension Plan of 29.25% of your annual salary!
Responsibilities of the Radiological Technologist
- Performs diagnostic exams on patients in the specialized areas of mammography, computed tomography, and special procedures
- Uses specialized equipment, techniques, and/or computer programs to perform the work.
Requirements of the Radiological Technologist
- 3 years of experience in a Trauma setting
- Valid State of Nevada License in Radiology
- Valid ARRT Registered in Radiology
- CT Interventional exams on patients
Benefits for the Radiological Technologist
- Generous Benefits Package!
- Employer-Paid Pension Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Nevada has no State Income Tax
- No Social Security (FICA) Deduction
Beyond this Academic Medical Center, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging and Laboratory needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!