SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located just south of the Dallas, Texas area is seeking a full-time permanent CT Tech to join their radiology and imaging team. The ideal candidate has one (1) year of experience in computed tomography (CT), able to start within 30 days, eligible to obtain their Texas license, and already ARRT(CT) certified.
Responsibilities of the CT Technologist
- Operate CT equipment, which produces cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs, and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions.
- Positioning patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary
- Appropriately setting the controls of the related equipment, monitoring equipment, and patient, making adjustments as necessary
- Assisting radiologists with imaging procedures, starting IVs, and injecting contrast, if applicable
- Dispensing oral contrast to patients for CT scans
- M-F, Day shift!
Requirements of the CT Technologist
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). RT(R) required, RT(R)(CT) preferred
- All technologists must maintain their registry status and continuing education requirements annually
- All imaging specialists are required to maintain current competency in HCP BLS
- Benefits of the CT Technologist Position:
- Enhanced shift differential Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
For more information on the full-time permanent CT Tech position or other Radiology & Imaging positions, please apply with an updated resume.