SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located near Tulare, California in the San Joaquin Valley is seeking a CT Technologist to join their Radiology/Imaging team. Enjoy a full-time permanent position that offers competitive compensation, benefits, and relocation assistance. The ideal provider has one year of CT experience, is ARRT CT registered, and is ready to move into a new role quickly. This position offers a very generous sign-on bonus!
Job Responsibilities of the CT Technologist:
- Under the direction of the Admin Director of Imaging and Physical Therapy, Director of Radiology, and in consultation with the Medical Director, the Computerized Axial Tomography Technologist performs professional duties involved in a variety of Computerized Axial Tomography exams.
- Responsible for patient care, comfort and completion of required procedures.
- Responsible for the assessment, treatment or care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient’s needs.
- Responsible for safe radiation protection practices.
- On call responsibilities may be required.
Minimum Job Requirements for the CT Technologist:
- Must have current and maintain California Licensure in Radiology Technology and Fluoroscopy.
- ARRT Certification in C.T. is highly preferred.
- Must have and maintain BLS or obtain within orientation process.
- Must have and maintain IV Certification or obtain within 6 months of accepting role.
- Must have one year of CT experience
For more information on this Radiology/Imaging position or others nationwide, please apply with your most updated resume.