Our client in Eastern Arizona is seeking a full-time permanent CT Tech to join their team. Interested candidates must have a minimum of one year of experience and AART Licensure for Radiology and CT Licensure to be considered for this role. Hiring now! Various shifts are available.
Responsibilities of CT Technologist:
- Conducts various high-quality CT and radiographic images.
- Receives and confirms orders for exams.
- Assists in other modalities as needed.
- Acts as patient Advocate
Requirements of CT Technologist:
- ARRT licensure for Radiology and CT licensure (required).
- BLS/CPR certification (required within 30 days of hire date).
- Six months to one year CT related experience and/or training
- Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Medical
- Extended Illness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this CT Technologist position nationwide, please apply.