Our client is seeking experienced and detail-oriented CT Technologists to join their team and provide exceptional imaging services. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of imaging procedures, excellent patient care skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Sign-on bonus offered!
Living in Tennessee means being surrounded by stunning natural beauty, from the majestic Great Smoky Mountains to the rolling hills and picturesque rivers. The state is renowned for its vibrant music scene, delicious southern cuisine, and warm and friendly communities. Join the team as an MRI Technologist in Tennessee and experience the best that this wonderful state has to offer.
Responsibilities of a CT Technologist
- Responsible for working directly with patients and assisting radiologists and/or staff physicians while administering ionizing radiation in the course of computerized tomography (CT) examinations in concordance with physician’s orders
- Responsible for the operation of CT scanners, flow rate injectors, an EKG monitoring system, a picture archiving system
- Responsible for the use of radiographic supplies including iodinated contrast while providing patient care and patient safety as established by department standards
Requirements of a CT Technologist
- ARRT certification as a CT Technologist
- Proficient in operating CT equipment and conducting imaging procedures
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of a CT Technologist
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
For more information on this CT Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.