Our client located just outside of Seattle is seeking a CT Technologist to join their radiology team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers great compensation and full benefits with one of the nation's premier health organizations. Interested candidates must be ARRT (CT) certified with at least 1 year of experience in a hospital setting.
Responsibilities of the CT Technologist
- Perform quality images through protocols and positions to best demonstrate the anatomic area of interest.
- Customer service, provide timely, responsive, expert services to customers in a positive friendly manner.
- Ensure patient information is accurately entered into the departmental computer system as required by each site.
Requirements of the CT Technologist
- Current WA State Licensure as Radiologic Technologist
- ARRT CT
- Minimum one year of direct cross-sectional anatomy experience
- Minimum one year of recent direct experience in diagnostic x-ray procedures
Benefits for the CT Technologist
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits
- Excellent Growth Potential
For more information on this CT Technologist role or other Radiology/Imaging positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.