An ARRT CT Technologist is needed near Simpsonville, Vermont immediately to help processing patients’ scanning needs. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience in CT Technology. As an ARRT CT Technologist, you will work collaboratively with physicians and other healthcare professionals in providing high-quality imaging services that contribute to the positive outcomes of our patients. An ARRT certification in CT Technology (CT) and minimum two years of experience, ARE BOTH REQUIRED for this role.
Requirements ARRT CT Technologist:
- The ideal candidate for this role will have ARRT CT certification
- An associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology or related field
- 2 years of previous Hospital CT Technology experience.
- You should be knowledgeable of the latest CT technology including contrast agents, protocols, and imaging techniques.
Highlights about the ARRT CT Technologist:
- This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity
- 32 hours a week schedule – full-time benefits eligible.
- 1 – 24 hour shift with sleep room accommodations and 1 – 8 hour shift.
- WEEKDAY scheduling!
- $5K Sign on bonus available!
- Competitive Compensation
- You should be familiar with using CT scanning equipment, patient positioning procedures, and radiographic procedures.
- In addition to technical skills, exceptional patient care and communication skills are essential.
- You should have the ability to effectively communicate procedures to patients, assist in patient preparation, and comfort patients during imaging procedures.
- You will be responsible for performing a variety of imaging procedures that help in the diagnosis and treatment of various medical conditions.
- You will collaborate with other members of the healthcare team and assist in evaluating the quality of imaging procedures to ensure high standards of patient care.
ABOUT SIMPSONVILLE, VERMONT
Simpsonville is a beautiful city located in Vermont, known for its scenic beauty, outdoor recreation activities, and excellent quality of life. There is always something to do here, from mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, and skiing to enjoying the unique culture, festivals, and events.
As an ARRT CT Technologist near Simpsonville, Vermont, you will enjoy a rewarding working environment that embraces teamwork, quality care, and innovation. If you are an experienced ARRT CT Technologist with excellent communication and patient care skills looking to join an innovative and dynamic team near Simpsonville, Vermont, we encourage you to apply for our open position.