Silver City, New Mexico
Our client located near Silver City, New Mexico is seeking a CT Tech to join their team in a mid-size acute care hospital. This is a permanent full-time permanent position that is seeking at least 3years of experience within the specialty.
- Great Benefits
- Sought after location
Requirements of an CT Tech-Imaging Services
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiology Technology program
- At least 3 years of experience in CT or MRI
- Ability to work in as a radiographer as needed
- Must be ARRT Certified
- Must be licensed by the state of New Mexico or eligible
Responsibilities of a CT Tech-Imaging Services
- Operate magnetic resonance imaging MRI and CT equipment to produce images of internal organs for use by physicians in the diagnosis of disease.
- Provides service to patient throughout the life span including newborns, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric age groups
If you are qualified and interested in this role, or others outside of this location, please apply.