Currently looking for an experienced Computed Tomography Technologist to fill an opening with a Hospital facility located around the Atlanta, GA area. Interested candidates should have one to three years of experience in a Clinical Research setting, ARRT, and BLS certification.
To live in the Atlanta, GA area you will experience warm summers, and short cold winter, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoor ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Computed Tomography Technologist
- Operate computerized tomography equipment to produce films of designated portions of the human body for neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Ability to insert an intravenous catheter
- Basic knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy
- Ability to deal tactfully and pleasantly with various types of patients, visitors, physicians, and other personnel
Requirements of the Computed Tomography Technologist
- 1-3 years of experience
- Full-time Day shift, Evening shift and Weekend shift available
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology
- Registered CT Technologist from ARRT (CT) or NMTCB (CT)
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!