Our client is seeking CT Techs to work under the supervision of the radiologist. This permanent role is with a facility in Beautiful Central Vermont. Must be CT certified by ARRT to be considered, and have 1 year of experience as a certified CT. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities of a CT Technologist
- Scanning and imaging protocols
- Must have the ability to recognize cross-sectional anatomy, performs CTA's and inject contrast media where applicable.
- Provide service excellence and comply with hospital policies and procedures
Requirements of CT Technologist
- CT certified by ARRT
- Must possess current VT state RT license
- 1 years experience as CT
- Recent up to one-year hospital-related experience
For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.