Raleigh, North Carolina
Our client just North of Raleigh/Durham is seeking a CT Technologist for a night shift role to join their sonography team. Qualified Candidates must be ARRT registered. The technologist will be responsible for performing diagnostic X-ray and CT exams including portables, fluoroscopy, and OR coverage as needed.
North Carolina offers a diverse range of living options outside of Raleigh. The state is known for its beautiful landscapes, including stunning mountains, pristine beaches, and charming small towns. Residents enjoy a high quality of life with a lower cost of living compared to many other states. North Carolina is also home to vibrant cultural scenes, renowned universities, and excellent healthcare facilities. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the abundance of recreational activities, such as hiking, fishing, and water sports.
Responsibilities of the CT Technologist
- Operate CT equipment, which produces cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs, and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions.
- Positioning patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary
- Appropriately setting the controls of the related equipment, monitoring equipment, and patient, making adjustments as necessary
- Assisting radiologists with imaging procedures, starting IVs, and injecting contrast, if applicable
- Dispensing oral contrast to patients for CT scans
- Assisting radiologists with interventional CT procedures
- Night shift
Requirements of the CT Technologist
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). RT(R) required, RT(R)(CT) preferred
- All technologists must maintain their registry status and continuing education requirements annually
- All imaging specialists are required to maintain current competency in HCP BLS
Benefits of the CT Technologist Position:
- Shift Differential for Night Shift and Weekend Shift
- Comprehensive Benefits
Take advantage of this chance to live and work in a beautiful location outside of Raleigh, North Carolina. Apply today to join the team of dedicated healthcare professionals!