Cytotechnologist Day Shift M-F
Our Client in Western Nebraska is seeking a full time Perm Cytotechnologist (CT) to join their Laboratory Family. Candidates should have national certification. If you like a high volume lab, in a lower cost of living, then this is for you! Interviewing now!
Responsibilities of the Cytotechnologist:
- Receives, prepares, stains gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimens.
- Assists in fine needle aspiration collection and evaluates the adequacy of the specimen, if needed.
- Follows general guidelines to recheck results or correct basic malfunctions.
- Prepares reagents, stains and solutions.
Requirements of the Cytotechnologist:
- National CT Certification
- Gyn and Non-Gyn
- AS or BS degree
Benefits for the Cytotechnologist Position
- Medical Benefits Offered
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account
- Lower cost of living than metro areas
For more information on this Cytotechnologist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.