A Dental Assistant is needed in a coastal community in Alaska, not too far from Anchorage. This person would be responsible for providing chair-side assistance to dental providers in all phases of restorative, prosthodontic, surgical, endodontic, pediatric, and periodontic treatment as provided in general dentistry.
Qualifications for this Dental Assistant role:
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have CDA (Certified Dental Assistant Certificate).
- Must have at least one year of dental experience in a dental work environment.
Responsibilities for the Dental Assistant position:
- 30+ PTO days for year one employees.
- No State Income Tax!
- No employee contribution for health, medical, and dental!
- Temporary housing options.
- Relocation assistance.