SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in Jacksonville, Florida is seeking a Dental Hygienist to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position that offers great hours and an excellent compensation package. The ideal provider has one year of experience practicing as a Dental Hygienist. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience and is comfortable treating all ages. Immediate start available.
Job Responsibilities of the Dental Hygienist:
- Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calcareous deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath the margins of gums.
- Looking for indications of oral cancer by feeling lymph nodes under patient chins for signs of tenderness or swelling.
- Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
- Using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums and other signs of gum disease.
- Recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists.
- Maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
Minimum Job Requirements for the Dental Hygienist:
- One to two years of experience practicing as a Dental Hygienist
For more information on this Dental Hygienist opportunity, please apply with your updated resume.