Elizabethtown, North Carolina
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located about 50 minutes from the North Carolina coastline is seeking a full-time, permanent dentist. This non-profit facility has multiple clinics throughout the state of NC. Enjoy work-life balance with a 4-day week, supported by a full staff including a dental assistant and dental hygienist. Relocation assistance, a competitive salary, and a 7% annual bonus incentive are being offered, in addition to student loan forgiveness and full benefits. The ideal candidate is a DMD or DDS with one year of experience, however, new graduates will be considered!
Job Requirements of the General Dentist
- Assist the lead dentist with the supervision of dental staff
- Represents the dental department at meetings and other clinic-related functions.
- Provide dental training to staff as appropriate.
- Provide dental diagnostic and treatment services to patients.
- Represent the health center to dental societies and other community and civic groups.
- Precept dental students.
- Maintain dental records
Minimum Requirements of the General Dentist
- Graduate of an Accredited Dental School
- DMD or DDS
- One year of experience is preferred
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent working hours (4 day work week)
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan repayment
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care expenses
- Short term – long term disability
- Excellent 401(k) retirement program with a generous employer match
- Eleven paid holidays
- PTO accruals
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
For this permanent dental role and other dentist positions nationwide, please apply with your up to date CV.