An innovative health system located in the Bend, OR area is currently looking for a full-time permanent Dentist to join their team. Interested candidates need at least 2 years of General Dentistry Experience and previous Community Health experience. This area offers a wealth of outdoor activites, local breweries, farmer's markets, and outstanding natural beauty. A competitive salary, relocation assistance, and full-benefits are being offered.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Assumes quality of care for all patients at all times. Adheres to the highest standard of dental practices, ethics and professionalism.
- Examines individuals requesting care, diagnoses their dental/oral conditions, prescribes and carries out or directs others to carry out appropriate dental/oral treatment or refers individuals for specialty consultation or treatment.
- Records patient-dentist transactions as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the dental record accurately and completely reflects the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient and the care or treatment provided.
- Educates individuals in the nature of oral health related conditions and in the general promotion of oral health.
Minimum Requirements for the Dentist role:
- Graduation from an accredited dental school with a DDS or DDM degree.
- Current license to practice dentistry in the U.S. and must obtain an Oregon dental license.
- Completion of a general practice residency program is preferred but not required.
- At least two years' experience with General Dentistry.
- Loan Repayment Programs
- Sign-on bonus or relocation assistance
For more information on this Dentist role, please apply with your most up to date CV for consideration.