SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in southern Delaware is seeking a dentist to join their team. Enjoy a 4-5 day work week with a half-day schedule on Friday's that rotate off. Earn competitive compensation with a stable and enjoyable work environment. Become part of a team that includes the support of: 4 assistants and 3 dental hygienists. The ideal candidate is a DDS or DMD with 1-2 years of experience.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Meets with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns.
- Performs regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, while establishing a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performs dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and fills cavities.
- Corrects bite issues and overcrowding.
- Maintains oral health records and treatments provided.
Requirements for the Dentist role:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- DE State license or eligibility to obtain
- Health, Vision, Dental - Covered at 100%
- Life and short term disability insurance
- 403b with contribution
- Generous PTO + paid holidays + birthday
- $3k CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
For more information on this permanent Dental opportunity or other roles nationwide, please send your up-to-date resume.