El Paso, Texas
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in Western, TX near El Paso is looking for a full-time permanent Dentist to join their growing practice. This opportunity includes a generous salary plus production, and a sign-on bonus. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience and is comfortable treating pediatric patients, however, new grads are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Monday - Friday - 8am - 5pm
- Must be comfortable with PEDS
- Meets with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns.
- Performs regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, while establishing a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performs dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and fills cavities.
- Corrects bite issues and overcrowding.
- Maintains oral health records and treatments provided.
Requirements for the Dentist role:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- TX State license or eligibility to obtain
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed draw
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous PTO + paid holidays
- Sign on bonus
For more information on this permanent Dental opportunity or other roles nationwide, forward your up-to-date CV.