SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in eastern Washington near Othello is seeking a Dentist to join their growing team. The ideal provider has one year of experience, comfortable with an underserved population, and eligible to obtain a Washington State license.
Job Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Provides clinical patient care, within the outpatient setting
- Works within the scope of practice
- Provides consultation to other clinic Providers.
- Assess patient needs for specialty referrals, diagnostic care and makes appropriate referrals.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation in the Electronic Dental Record
- Responsible for complete and accurate billing of patient visits
- Provides clinical supervision and appropriate training of ancillary healthcare staff in coordination with the Dental Leadership.
- Participates in the preceptorship program with Dental students and other health professionals.
Minimum Requirements of the Dentist
- Eligible to obtain Washinton State licensure.
- Travel between clinics, if needed
- Comfortable with adult/peds population
For more information on this permanent Dentist position or others nationwide, please apply with an updated CV.