Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Echo Technologist to join their team in Wyoming. As a registered technologist, performs quality echocardiographic studies as ordered by the providers as well as the performance of all other non-invasive cardiac procedures within the Cardiology Department. This is an exciting opportunity to work with state-of-the-art equipment in a beautiful location with a supportive team. Sign-on Bonus offered!
Responsibilities of the Echo Technologist
- The Echo Tech performs quality echocardiographic studies as ordered by the providers as well as the performance of all other non-invasive cardiac procedures within the Cardiology Department.
- Echo Tech is responsible for coordinating ultrasound in exam rooms, preparing and accurately documenting ultrasound imaging, maintaining the integrity of equipment/supplies, and other duties as assigned.
- Full-time day shift M-T 8 am-5 pm and Friday 8 am- 12 pm
Requirements of the Echo Technologist
- Must be a registered ARDMS.
- Excellent communication and patient care skills.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with the team.
- 1 year of experience
- Pediatric Cardiovascular experience
Benefits of the Echo Technologist
- 24 PTO days per year (increases with tenure)
- Paid sick leave days
- 403 (b) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Early Childhood Center, discounted on-site childcare
If you are a registered ARRT technologist with experience in ultrasound technology and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to join the team in Wyoming and work in a beautiful location while advancing your career in radiology.