Our client in Beautiful Northern Illinois is seeking an Echo Technologist for full-time, permanent roles. $10k Sign-on is being offered with commitment!
This is a day shift position with first-day benefits. Enjoy beautiful parks and recreation, along with Wineries, Museums, and Historical sites. Easy access to Chicago.
Responsibilities of the Echo Technologist:
- Performs echo and non-invasive vascular studies; provides appropriate documentation, patient education, and billing functions for inpatient and outpatient studies.
- Performs diagnostic non-invasive vascular, echocardiographic or diagnostic ultrasound testing.
- Communicate patient findings to the reading physician.
- Provides input into the development of department policies, QA, equipment selection, etc.
- Provides patient education regarding studies.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and monitors equipment performance.
- Completes charges for procedures.
- Maintains department stock of supplies.
Requirement of the Echo Technologist:
- Graduate from an accredited program in ultrasound
- BLS required
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Must take on-call responsibilities
For more information on this Echo Technologist permanent role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.