Our client located in the East Central Illinois area is recruiting a Cardiology Physician to join a busy and established practice. Their ENT clinic has been a hallmark for the system for decades. This is an employed opportunity to replace a Physician who is retiring. The retiring Physician also managed allergy patients and the opportunity to continue that is available but not required. You will decide how busy you want to be the patient volume is waiting.
This community offers a great work/life balance. This area is home to a University, community college, and has excellent public and private school systems. With safe communities, outdoor activities, and easy access to both St. Louis and Chicago, you will truly find everything you need to fulfill your entire family.
- All aspects of ENT services
- Work collegially with both support and medical professional staff
- Option to manage Allergy clinic
- Illinois Medical license or ability to obtain
- BE/BC in ENT
- All current certifications
- 600K base salary with 2 year guarantee, uncapped wRVU production
- Sign-on and retention bonus available
- 33 days of PTO annually
- Paid M/P with tail