FNP or PA
FNP or PA
Indian Valley, California
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is seeking a talented and professional FNP or PA to join their team. This role is with a Non-Profit Hospital in beautiful rural Northern California. The ideal candidate has obtained their MSN or MS degree, is DEA eligible, and is licensed in the state of California. New graduates are welcome to apply for this position. They are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- Diagnose and treat basic and complex medical conditions
- Provide direct patient care, including urgent care, and wellness visits
- A collaborative relationship with supervising physician with balanced autonomy
- Assess, plan, and provide high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive patient care
Requirements of the FNP or PA:
- Certified NP or PA
- Current CA license
- 1 year of clinical experience (preferred)
- Offers competitive salary, Sign-on, and relocation, Flexible time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Relocation assistance, Long-term and short-term disability, and Malpractice insurance provided.
Benefits and compensation:
- Salary is competitive for CA and dependent on experience
- Medical, Vision, Dental benefits
- Flex spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
For more information on this NP/PA role or other Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant positions nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.