Our client located in the Memphis, TN area is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. Enjoy a full-time permanent position that offers competitive salary and excellent benefits. The ideal candidate has one year of experience in primary care or urgent care as an NP/PA and already Tennessee licensed.
Job Responsibilities of the Family NP/PA:
- Assessment and diagnosis of health conditions
- Conducting routine physicals
- Developing and carrying out treatment plans for acute and chronic illnesses
- Providing primary health care with an emphasis on preventative care
- Prescribing medications and other therapies
- Ordering and interpreting lab and other diagnostic tests
Minimum Job Requirements for the FNP/PA Position:
- One year of experience in an Urgent Care or Family Practice setting as an NP or PA
- Eligible to obtain Tennessee License or already in possession of
- Team Player
For more information on this permanent Advanced Practice position or others nationwide, please apply with your CV.