Our client located near Roseburg, Oregon is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their family medicine/urgent care team. Enjoy an outpatient position that offers a Monday-Friday opportunity, competitive compensation, and full benefits. The ideal candidate has one year of experience as an FNP/PA and is already Oregon licensed.
Job Responsibilities of the FNP/PA:
- Diagnosing and treating health conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans for acute and chronic diseases.
- Educating patients on lifestyle habits.
- Ordering and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Counseling patients.
- Prescribing medication.
Minimum Job Requirements of the FNP/PA
- FNP or PA Certified
- Oregon licensure or eligible to obtain
- Comfortable with all ages
- One year of experience as an NP/PA in Urgent Care preferred
For more information on this permanent FNP/PA position or other positions nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.