Our client is seeking a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for their Primary Care position. The ideal candidate is board certified and eligible to be licensed in Maine with one year of experience. Must be comfortable seeing 18-24 patients per day. Sign-on Bonus of $10,000! Four-day work week and will consider new graduates.
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- Performing physical exams and patient observations.
- Recording patients' medical histories and symptoms.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Malpractice insurance
- Tail coverage
- 5 weeks’ vacation
- CME reimbursement
- 401k eligible
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Education assistance is available
- Sign-on Bonus
For more information on this permanent NP/PA role or other Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant positions nationwide, please apply.