Our client is seeking a motivated Family Nurse Practitioner for their Clinical Family Practice position with one day of OB/GYN caseloads in Coastal Northern Maine. The ideal candidate is board certified and eligible to be licensed in Maine. Must be able to work independently.
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Hiring 1 NP/PA for their Clinic
- Clinic is open M-F 8am-4:30pm
- No Call at this time
- Clinic has 4 Practitioners offices and 9 exam rooms
- OB/GYN physician comes once a week
- Maintains accurate electronic health records of patients and completes documentation in a timely manner.
- Malpractice insurance
- Tail coverage
- 5 weeks’ vacation
- CME reimbursement
- 401k eligible
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Education assistance is available
For more information on this NP role or other NP or PA positions nationwide, please apply.