Darlington, South Carolina
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in Darlington, SC area is seeking a general Dentist to join their dental team. This will be a full-time permanent position that offers competitive compensation along with great benefits. Will be responsible to diagnose, treat, and prevent problems associated with mouth/gum tissue and teeth in people of all ages. The ideal provider has three years of experience, comfortable with all ages, and open to some travel to other clinics.
Job Responsibilities of the General Dentist:
- Responsible to diagnose, treat, and prevent problems associated with mouth/gum tissue and teeth in people of all ages.
- Performs thorough examinations, accurately determines corrective actions, performs the necessary procedures, and follows up to ensure a high quality service level.
- Informs/educates the client with relation to recommended dental hygiene practices, and develops/promotes an ongoing preventative maintenance program to help the client maintain outstanding oral health.
Minimum Job Requirements for the Dentist:
- Three (3) years of experience in the field
- Comfortable with the pediatric population
- Daily travel required to local schools but on non-days, will be working with adults only.
- Valid South Carolina license or eligible to obtain.
For more information on this permanent Dentist position or others nationwide, please apply with an updated CV.