One of the most prominent healthcare organizations in the Southeast is looking for a full-time ASCP Histology Supervisor. This is a night shift position. This is an immediate hire need so do not delay in submitting your application to us today.
To live in the Atlanta, GA area you will experience warm summers, and short cold winters, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoor ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Supervisor-Histology:
- Organize and staff the work activities of the laboratory during each shift to provide services to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Coordinate testing referred to outside facilities
- Night shift
Requirements of the Laboratory Supervisor-Histology:
- 4 years of experience as a histology technician
- HT or HTL ASCP certified
- Two years of supervisory and /or lead experience in a histology
- Color vision acuity is required to safely perform the duties of this position
- All Applicants must submit to and pass a Color-Acuity screening test
Benefits for the Laboratory Supervisor-Histology:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Relocation Assistance Possible
For more information on this Laboratory Supervisor-Histology role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.