Crown Point, Indiana
Our client located in Northwest Indiana is seeking a Hospitalist Physician with at least two years of experience to join them to meet the demand of the growing demand of their Hospitalist program. They are interested in adding a Physician who has a desire to develop strong ties to the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
This is a very desirable community in which to live and work. They offer a reasonable cost of living, family-friendly neighborhoods, and great schools. It has a Historic downtown square, and offer easy access to Chicago and all the major amenities of a metro area.
Responsibilities for the Hospitalist Physician
- 7 on and 7 off schedule, 7 am to 7 pm
- Inpatient volume; 16 to 20 patients per day
- Average admissions per night; 8- 10 patients per nights
- Will run codes and must be able to perform procedures: central lines and intubations
Minimum Requirements for the Hospitalist Physician
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active Indiana license or ability to obtain
- ACLS required
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee with bonus incentives
- Relocation, commencement and retention packages
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information on this permanent Hospitalist Physician opportunity or other positions nationwide, please apply with your most recent CV