dedicated to partnering with healthcare organizations in order to provide excellent patient care, increase revenue, and run more efficiently.
Located in Northwest Texas this is an excellent community with plenty of outdoor recreation, and activities for the entire family. The area offers safe, friendly neighborhoods, and great schools. It hold the Texas rodeo every year which attracts competitors from all over Texas, and the entire region.
- Block Scheduling 7 on and 7 off or 5 on and 5 off
- Hospitalist and Nocturnist available
- Typical Census is 12-14 patients per day
- They have an ICU, Hospital is going to contract with a telehealth intensivist to help with consults
- EMR- Meditech
- Texas Medical license or ability to obtain
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- All current certifications
- 1099 position
- $1600 per day for 12 hour shift (7am to 7pm)
- Apartment available for overnight use