Our client along the coast of Maine is seeking an Imaging Supervisor for a weekend shift position. This is a Full Time, Weekends including call shift. Interested candidates must have ARRT certification and have current or be eligible to obtain a State of Maine Licensure.
Responsibilities of the Imaging Supervisor:
- Oversees the operations of the Imaging Department during all weekend hours
- Responsibilities include safety of patients and personnel, department budget development, quality assurance, and improvement.
Requirements of the Imaging Supervisor:
- ARRT certified in Radiology
- Have current or be eligible to obtain State of Maine licensure
- BLS certification
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience preferred
- At least 5 years experience as a Radiologic Technologist
Benefits for the Imaging Supervisor:
- 403(b) with Employer Match
- Generous PTO
- Healthcare Discounts
- Low Insurance Premiums
For more information on this Imaging Supervisor role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.