A small acute care facility in a coastal and fishing village of Alaska is looking for a Lab Manager for a full-time permanent position. The ideal candidate will be versed in Core Lab Skills, ASCP certified and supervisor experience. This position is a must for a qualified Lab Manager seeking adventure in the last great frontier with a love of rural settings.
Responsibilities of the Lab Manager
- Day to Day supervision of laboratory personnel
- Oversight of Laboratory procedures
- Reports to the Laboratory Director
- Development of Lab operational budget
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
- Qualified experienced Med Tech
- 3 year supervisory experience preferred
- Registered ASCP, NCA, ASCLS, AMT or HEW
- Knowledge and skills demonstrated to patients and team members of all cultures
Send your resume for immediate consideration. Good people know good people! Feel free to share this opportunity with your peers and colleagues.