New Orleans, Louisiana
Our client located near Slidell, Louisiana is seeking a Laboratory Manager to join their leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers a day shift with no weekends, competitive compensation, and full benefits.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager:
- Implementation, maintenance, and development of the LIS.
- Includes building lab dictionaries, training of lab staff, interfacing the LIS with other Hospital Information Systems.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- Master’s Degree preferred
- ASCP or eligible
- Five years of relevant laboratory experience, three years of previous supervisory experience of a minimum of 10 FTEs
- Active or Temporary Louisiana Clinical Lab license
Benefits for the Laboratory Management Position
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) plan
- Great Time Off Benefits
- Growth/Advancement Opportunities with a Healthcare Leader
- Sign-On Bonus/Relocation Assistance
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.