Our client, located in Southeast Kansas, is seeking a Laboratory Manager to join their leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers a day shift role with competitive compensation and full benefits.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager
- Implementation, maintenance, and development of the LIS.
- Includes building lab dictionaries, training of lab staff, interfacing the LIS with other Hospital Information Systems.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science.
- ASCP MT or equivalent certification.
- Two years of previous supervisory or management experience with a total of at least 5 years of clinical laboratory experience.
Benefits for the Laboratory Management Position
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Join A Dynamic Leadership Team
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.