Our client located About an hour North of Great Falls, Montana is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join their team. Enjoy a full-time permanent position that offers competitive compensation, low housing cost, and full benefits. The ideal candidate has their Master's Degree in Counseling or Social Work and a minimum of one year of experience with the adult population.
Job Responsibilities of the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Support individuals and their families through difficult times and ensure that vulnerable people, including children and adults, are safeguarded from harm.
- Help improve outcomes in people's lives.
- Maintain professional relationships and act as guides and advocates.
- Provide emotional support, guidance, and access to whatever resources are necessary in order to improve or solve a client’s problem.
Minimum Requirements for the LCSW
- Master’s Degree in Counseling or Social Work required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Minimum experience of one year with the adult population
- Competitive salary
- Retirement with matching
- Full health insurance benefits; medical, dental, vision
For more information on this LCSW opportunity or other behavioral health positions nationwide, please apply with your updated resume.