Our client located in Sacramento, California is seeking an experienced LCSW to join their growing team. If you are a compassionate individual that thrives in working with a diverse patient population, this is the perfect role for you! Work alongside others who share in the culture of accountability and excellence at this Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home. The ideal candidate has 1-5 years of experience, is Bilingual (Spanish speaking), and is California licensed.
Responsibilities of the LCSW
- Demonstrate knowledge, skill, and cultural sensitivity
- Possess core clinical skills to gather and implement evidence-based therapeutic interventions that are conducive to the needs of the clients and their families.
- Responsible for the timely completion of accurate authorization requests and reporting requirements for Medicaid, and other payers of service. Become familiar with billing requirements and policies.
- Provide assistance and oversight to clients in self-management of their medications.
- Works collaboratively with director, physicians, nurses and staff
- Generous PTO
- Retirement 401k with match
For more information on this permanent LCSW position or other opportunities nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.