Our client is seeking a professional Mammography Technologist for their Diagnostic Imaging Opportunity. This permanent role is with a facility in Beautiful Central Vermont. Must be ARRT certified to be considered, and have up to one year recent hospital experience. Digital Imagng and post processing PACS experience. BLS Certification To be considered please send me your resume.
- Primarily day shift, some evenings until 7pm, rotating Saturday shifts
- Responsible for performing imaging on all digital mammography equipment and assist in the stereo tactic
- Must have the ability to recognize plain film and digital anatomy.
- Providing service excellence and complying with hospital policies and procedures.
- Must possess current Vermont state RT license
- BLS Certification through the American Heart Association
- Must obtain 24 ECE credits, in a two year period, for re-certification and licensure.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays.
For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.